Saturday, November 24, 2012

Rooster Cogburn Ostrich Ranch

So we decided to go to Rooster Cogburn Ostrich Ranch.  It was a bunch of fun and the kids loved it...sorta.


 They got to feed the little deer.  Ava thinks they were all Bambi.

 The goat tried to give me some kisses...won't try that again...stinky kisser she was.

 The Ostrich is a nasty bird.  When you get up close to them they have really ugly faces and they will bite you to take the food away.  It was sorta scary.
 Then we went into the bird cage, these little birds are aggressive and I'm not sure how I feel about them.
 Look at how beautiful Samantha is.

 Ava hated it, she was scared of the birds.
 We went with our friends the scotts, and the bird landed on his head.  Hope it didn't poop on him, but the workers said if the bird poops on you then your wish will come true.  Needless to say the birds pooped alot.
This post was brought to you by Adam because Samantha was fired for never posting!!!

4 comments:

LucyH said...

That place is fun. We went there a few kids ago, probably when I just had 2 so its been a while. I have always wanted to go back!

Kris said...

Looks like fun! As many times as I've driven past, we've never stopped- and my sister LIVED in Picacho for 2 years!

Grandma said...

Look at these kids! I didn't know who the little blonde head was. Ava has grown lots of hair! And Ethan and Malia are too grown up. Miss you all~

Jen said...

They have a bird cage like that at the zoo in San Antonio. They are really fun. They kept biting Justin's collar and ear lobes.

I can't believe Adam let that goat lick him! gross!