Thursday, November 29, 2012

Boy or Girl??

I had my 20 week ultrasound yesterday and we had talked about being surprised like we were with Ava, I thought it would be fun, Adam, not so much. He wanted to find out. He tried to talk me into it, but it didn't happen so for now, it's a baby! Everything looked perfect! All of the kids got to go with us so they finally got to see there is actually a baby in my belly and it's not just getting bigger and bigger for no reason!
Before we left we were asking the kids what the baby was, Ethan and Malia both said a boy, and lovely Ava said a doggy, nice huh?


Here's a profile pic
 Ahh a cute little foot... and it looks like this baby will have Adam's giant big toe just like the other kids.

I'll have another ultrasound down the road so I'm sure Adam will try and break me down before then, so we'll see if this baby remains a surprise or if I cave and we find out.

Now maybe, just maybe I will start this blogging thing up again, or maybe it will be a few months before I'm back on here...we'll see!!

2 comments:

Chase and Kortney Crowley said...

I can't believe you are already 20 weeks along!! Crazy! Also I am with Adam! You should find out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Grandma said...

I've already bought boy things. Cute little John Deere blanket. Got him a small truck and a helmet, and pads, to protect him from Ava. Can't wait. Love blogs, and pictures. Thank you!