Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Pure Evil

So Samantha has camp stuff she is doing tonight with the young women from our church...and I am playing Dad. Samantha put out all the kids pajamas and told me to put them to bed early. Well as soon as she left, we went swimming, ate chocolates, pudding, snacks, played all the games Mom doesn't like us to play like throw pillows at each other and knock half the stuff off the walls and dodge ball in the front room and we blared Party in the USA(cause Malia loves that song) and had a dance party and then I put them to bed an hour later than Mom wanted. I feel soooo evil, but when Mom's gone...Dad always wins. The best part is when she gets home I will tell her that I put them to bed early and it was a normal night.


Love you Sam

6 comments:

Chase and Kortney Crowley said...

You are pure evil! I don't want to know what Chase does when I am not here! Sam will be dealing with their sugar high today because of you. So mean!

Kris said...

What a stinker you are!

Reina said...

You know you put that song on for you!! :) and Sam told you to put them to bed early cause she knew you would do that so you actually put them to bed when she wanted so guess what...She WON :)

Adam and Samantha said...

such a rebel daddy!!

Mom said...

Shame shame on you Adam. I'd smack your little butt if I was close to you . . . maybe you should take your turn being home wth the kids all day instead of wussing out and going to work. Didn't think you'd ever hear that from your mom?? I've now done both and raising the kids was much harder . . . still love you though, Adam! Aren't you glad I read blogs?

The High Family- said...

You are weird Adam! Though your kids and wife love you and everyone needs a weird family member. You are mine...ha ha.