Monday, April 16, 2012

For reals this time...Ethan's birthday part 2


Ok here we go again, I am going to start blogging again if it kills me, which it might. You know your pretty bad when your husband has done the blogging for the past few months and practically begs you to start it up again. So here I am, so far behind it's ridiculous. But I'm going to get it done dang it!

So here are the rest of Ethan's birthday festivities. We had a little family party on his bday while all of my family was in town then later in the week he had his little friend party.



All he wanted to do was open presents. I don't think he even looked at one present before trying to get to his next one. He got some great stuff, mostly fun toys for the new pool, he was so excited!

For his friend party we got a transformers pinata which he thought was the coolest thing in the world!

All the kids running crazy in the back, he loved every second of it
He obviously did not want anyone else blowing out his candles!

video

So I decided on the kids birthday's I would ask them some questions and see how they changed over the years. So here is Ethan's 5th birthday answers.
My favorite food is: Pizza
My favorite sport to play is: baseball
My favorite TV show is: Transformers (shocker)
The Coolest person on earth: Justin, his cousin ( yes I was hoping for mom)
My favorite thing to learn about in school: Space
The thing I do most awesomely: play games
If I could go anywhere in the world I would go to : Sea World
My Favorite Color is: Blue and Orange
When I grow up I want to be: a worker like dad
My favorite song is: Popcorn popping
My favorite book is: Jack and the Beanstalk
My favorite movie is: Cars 2
Three words that describe me: Fun, Smart, and Crazy
When I was little I used to: cry
My favorite season is: Winter cause that's when Christmas is
The snack I like best: fruit snacks
One food I don't like: green stuff
My best friends are: Justin, Malia, Jackson, and Hayden
My favorite memory is: Disneyland
Favorite Dessert: Ice Cream
Favorite Holiday: Christmas
This makes me sad: when people turn off the lights
This makes me happy: Friends being nice and play with me

I still can't believe my little baby is five and is starting kindergarten, AND already has a crush on a girl who he says he is going to marry because she has pretty hair, oh my gosh I'm in trouble!!


4 comments:

Heather said...

Looks like fun- sorry we missed it... if only we were closer Ethan could crush on his girlfriend from his younger years. :) And I have faith that you can blog regularly Sam- you can do it!

Chase and Kortney Crowley said...

Oh my goodness he is hilarious! Love all the photos and glad he had a wonderful birthday! Wish birthdays were still as exciting as they were when we were young!

Nicole said...

WOw! I just read all the recent posts (from Adam:) I am LOVING your backyard! And seriously- Ethan is such a cutie and I love the question idea. Might have to steal it!

Grandma said...

SO grown up. They all are. Ethan is such a sweetheart, too. Give him a kiss and tell him grandma misses and loves him.