Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Mom is Fired!

So Mom hasn't updated the blog in a long time...she is really busy...however I decided to fire her from the blog and other things as well...keep reading you will understand. In January Malia started preschool with Ethan. She loves it and it's giving her independence...which is something I'm not sure she needs...because she's really bossy.





Then Dad decided to fire Mom again when she got mad at him for giving the kids a bowl of popcorn...but it looks like they didn't even need the bowl because they can just eat it off the floor.

Then Dad fired Mom because she wanted the kids to go to bed early...but instead Dad had this wonderful plan about a sleep over in the front room and they stayed up late and were really grumpy the next day...that was my best idea thus far.


...and we are getting a pool...can't wait...we are really excited...it's almost done

6 comments:

Kenningtons said...

I thought this post was to announce you are having another beautiful baby but a pool is pretty dang awesome! Now I'm jealous.

Kris said...

Could you maybe have a talk with my hubby & get me fired too? I sure could use a break....

Rosanne Boyd said...

Love the pics! You have such cute kids! Oh, and LOVE the pool!

The High Family- said...

The pool looks amazing! Really happy for you guys. Means we need to come visit again.

Mom/Grandma said...

What a funny story about the kids and dad/mom getting fired . . .I love the pool. When will it open and can company just drop in anytime? We miss you all and love you!

Reina said...

So are you going to have a fun summer pool party?!?!?! :)