Wednesday, January 19, 2011

A quick one, catch up will hopefully come later...


Ethan always says the funniest things, well, today was no different. We were in our living room and Ethan pulled out one of Adam's photo albums from high school. He quickly said " mom, mom come here quick, look at this." So I go over and see him pointing to a picture of his dad wrapping his arms around some other girl. Ethan says " Look mom, dad got a new mom for me." Wow, isn't that nice? Every time Ethan saw a picture of Adam with another girl, he would say, look a new mommy. When he was done I asked him if he really wanted a new mom and he said no, so I guess I'm safe for a while!!


Hopefully soon I will get around to updating the blog since I have a bunch of stuff to put on it. It's been so long I almost forgot my password, oops!!

5 comments:

Heather (wife to Dave, mom to Jenna and Adam) said...

I just laughed out loud! Thanks for that- cute kid. Glad he doesn't really want to replace you. AND why do you have pictures of Adam with other girls?? I think I've made Dave get rid of them all and they surely are not in albums ;)

Ami said...

Hooray! I was so excited for a new blog! Good job! And that is darn funny...glad he's okay with the mom he's got though! :)

Chase and Kortney Crowley said...

Ha ha!!! Hilarious! So glad he won't get a new mommy! I sure do like the one he has! No one else could deal with my family like you can! Love ya!

Nicole said...

HAHAHAHA! Thta is great! At least he is calling you mom:) Can't wait to see more stuff!

Mom said...

Ethan's daddy has the best mommy in the world. I saw them all and he has the best of the best and gorgeous too.