Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Ava


Here's a cute little video of Ava. She is seriously such a happy baby. She ALWAYS smiles. She's up to 12 lbs 8 oz and is getting cute little fat rolls. She usually sleeps pretty well, but does still have some crazy nights. Overall she is such an easy baby, we're so grateful for her! And Ethan and Malia LOVE her. They have never been jealous or tried to hurt her. They love holding her and giving her kisses and sharing toys with her. It's so much fun to see them all interact together. Ava loves watching them and laughs at them all the time, then that gets Ethan and Malia going and before I know it they are all cracking up at nothing, so freaken cute! Ahh I love being a mom!!


video

2 comments:

Grandma said...

Oh my, sweet little Ava made me cry. How cute she is! Her giggling is contagious. Keep giving her kisses for all of us. She reminds me so much of Adam, when he was little. Love you all

Chase and Kortney Crowley said...

Soo cute! I wish I could get Camille laughing on camera but she always stops what she is doing when I pull out the camera! I love her laugh! So glad you were able to capture it!