Friday, April 9, 2010

More Birthday & Easter Pictures

So the pictures are totally out of order and it's just going to have to stay that way because for some reason I can't move them and it's driving me crazy!!
Adam's brother Josh and his girlfriend Lily came down all the way from Utah just to spend a few hours with us! It was good to see them. We had some really good Mexican food, which is always nice.
We hid some Easter baskets with candy in them and Malia of course dug right in along with Ethan. Malia always has a smile on her face as long as there is food involved!






And finally the rest of Ethan's birthday pictures. He loved his birthday and it was so fun to see him start to understand his special day!
All day he kept saying "Happy Birthday to me", and " I want presents and toys." When he finally did open his presents I think it took a total of about 30 seconds and he was done. I don't think I have ever seen a kid rip presents open and them move on to another one as fast as he did!

Malia with her sucker that was just about covered in dirt, but kept her happy


Ethan blowing out the candles that weren't actually lite because of the darn wind, he didn't care though!


Malia hitting the pinata nice and soft
And then there's Ethan hitting it as hard and as fast as he can!

And this is his cake that Adam made for him, all by himself, I was very impressed! And it was really really good!

4 comments:

The High Family- said...

He does look so happy! Sad we missed such a fun party! Btw, I think that Adam bought the cake and told you he made it. (Malia looks so cute, even with a dirty sucker, just want to pinch her cheeks)

Darin and Elaina said...

Good pictures and yes your kids are so cute. How tall is your brother, like six feet ten? Maybe he was standing on a box? :)

Miken Harding said...

1st off you look amazing! Hope your feeling good. Your kids are looking great and so grown up-when do they do that? HAve a great week!

Chase and Kortney Crowley said...

Your children are sooooooo beautiful!!! I love how cute they are! Malia makes me really excited to have a girl!