Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Today was our Scariest day as Parents...

We had quite the day today...after a trip to the ER with Ethan everything turned out okay...we are both glad that we were able to experience this because we learned a lot but we are glad today is coming to it's end...it's really comforting to have family with us in Tucson and to have all the concerned family call us about it(1 phone call to my Mom and 10 seconds later my phone is ringing off the hook...sorry I didn't answer the phone I made Sam keep me on the phone when the paramedics were there because I didn't want to miss anything)...Sammy Sosa will blog about it soon...

2 comments:

Ami said...

Well, whatever happened, i'm glad it turned out well! I fear that day myself...if you have any tips for unsuspecting parents, do let us know! Big hugs for Ethan!

Jared and Emily Mack said...

We are so happy everything worked out. We do not look forward to that for us someday.