Sunday, November 15, 2009

Malia Biking, Grandma & Stinky Shoes

We finally let Malia on the bike...luckily her bum is big enough so she doesn't flop all over the place...it holds her in place.




It was really really good to have grandma visit, she stayed with us for 2 weeks, she helped with the kids, cleaned, cooked and did all those really helpful things. We both appreciated all that she did when she was here. We even went out on some dates and Grandma babysat. Ethan and Malia both really enjoyed playing with Grandma. After Grandma left Ethan said that Grandma was "nite nite" but then he finally figured out that she was gone when he busted into her room and no one was there and now he says "Grandma bye bye". We all really miss her and wish she didn't live so far away...and she is always welcomed back.



Their is nothing like smelling Dad's Stinky Shoes, he did this for about 5 minutes straight.

video

5 comments:

Cheryl said...

I love you mother-in-law! So many memories of her growing up. :)

Nicole said...

Those pictures are great! Ethan is a crack up. We totally have to get together soon!

Chase and Kortney Crowley said...

Sounds like you guys had a lot of fun! I am so jealous mom was there for two whole weeks!!! I am glad you had a good time though! By the way Ethan smelling Adam's shoes was hilarious! I cracked up for like 5 minutes!

Grandma said...

It was such a wonderful time. I know my Arizona grandchildren and I think they know me. So much fun . . . so much busy. There was never a dull moment. Who is taking care of Malia early in the morning during cartoon time? And has Ethan emptied his drawers this week? I miss you all and now I am starting to cry again.

love,

Grandma

The High Family- said...

My mom just kept saying how much she loved being with you guys. I am so glad you got to have such a great time. That video of Ethan is super funny. Adam does have stinky feet!