Monday, October 12, 2009

Malia's Surgery

It's been a year and Malia's clogged tear duct hasn't cleared up yet...so they did surgery on her this morning. I stayed with Ethan and Sam went with Malia. All morning Ethan wanted to know where "sam & lia were". The surgery went well. The Doctor said that she had never seen a tear duct that tight before and since it was so tight she will have some bad bruising. We will have pictures of it later...but she is sleeping right now and everything went well.

6 comments:

Nicole said...

Poor thing!!! I hope that she feels better soon. Let me know if you guys need anything!!

LucyH said...

Sorry to hear that! Elsie had both of her tears ducts clogged, but luckily I was able to massage the heck out of them and clear it myself. It is sad to see little babies go into surgery! Hopefully the bruising isn't too bad.

The High Family- said...

We are so happy that things went well!! She will be back to playing with Ethan in no time.

Kris said...

Oh, I know how you feel! Both of my first 2 kids had clogged ducts & had to have procedures to clear them. Luckily we could do them in a clinic, though. I hope she feels better soon!!

Chase and Kortney Crowley said...

Poor girl! I hope she is going well! You should have told us so we could pray for her! Please give her our love!

Grandma said...

I had no idea she was having surgery. She probably needed to talk to her grandma before the procedure. I should read your blog more often. Adam you need to call your mom and tell her what is going on!

Sweet little Malia. We love you all.

Grandma