Friday, October 23, 2009

Bitter Sweet Yankee Cake

Last night as Samantha was at mutual I was with the kids. When Mom leaves, Dad feeds the kids whatever seems good. They really don't get anything nutritional...I'm like Bill Cosby at times and think because their is flower & eggs in cake that it's good for them. So a while they were eating there nutritional cake I watched the Yankees/Angels game. I hate the Yankees and cheer for any team playing against them. The Angels nearly blew it and lost but barely squeezed out a win. Now the Angels have to win the final 2 games in NY to advance to the World Series. So a while the Angels win was sweet these next games will probably be bitter.

2 comments:

Chase and Kortney Crowley said...

Wow nice dinner Adam! Leaving the kids in their high chairs while you watch the game! Father of the year right there! It does look like they enjoyed the cake though!

Kenningtons said...

Mike usually hates the Yankees too--actually he hates anyone who beats the Royals (which is EVERYONE!!!)-- but this year he wants them to win. I think he has a soft spot in his heart for them now after living in NYC. I too was cheering for the Angels because I wanted that game OVER! I was afraid it would go into 100 extra innings like the first game!