Monday, September 21, 2009

Never 29 again

I will always be able to give Samantha a hard time about being older than me. She is only 6 months older but basically she robbed the cradle when we got married. I had a little party for her at Agua Caliente Park...which is the same place we took our engagement pictures and lots of her friends showed up and it was a good "OLD" time.


For being old she still has good lungs because she blew out all 30 candles on the 1st try

Luckily Simon Cowell wasn't at the party to critique our singing...especially mine


video

4 comments:

pshubble said...

That was some rotten singing Adam. But I enjoyed the laugh.
Just remember "paybacks" are usually not nice.
Go get 'em Samantha.
Happy Birthday!

Rosanne Boyd said...

Happy Birthday Samantha!

Shandi said...

Happy Birthday Samantha!! I hope you had a great day! We miss getting to hang out with you guys. Iknow its been a long time... but we really do miss you!

Nora Morgan said...

Nice to know I'm not the only one who "robbed the cradle." I am 6 months older than Bill too. And it drives me nuts that he always reminds me of that.