Thursday, August 13, 2009

Little Samantha turning 30 soon

This is one of my favorits pictures of us...it was just outside the temple in Hawaii...little Samantha was 25 or 26 here...soon little Samantha will be 30...she just gets hotter with age...I just thought I would let everyone know that she is turning 30 soon...and I'm planning a big "surprise" party. If Samantha asks about it...don't tell her what is going on...it's a surprise...Her birthday is Sept 20th...but we will be having a party on the 19th in the evening...it's a Saturday...I am real poor at keeping secrets from little Samantha...she can read me like a book...however I will not spill the beans on this one...in fact if she asks me about this post I will deny that I even wrote it and and act like it doesn't even exist. Everyone else can do the same please. I'll keep you posted.


5 comments:

Kris said...

Share my condolences with her. My big day is on Saturday, & I'm refusing to even admit how old I'll be (I'll be the same age as "little Samantha"). Getting old stinks!

Reina said...

I will keep that day free. Or not since nothing is going on:) I have been waiting a whole year for her to turn 30 so I can let her know I still have 2 years left in my 20's
:)

Adam and Samantha said...

I love your comment Reina_A

Chase and Kortney Crowley said...

Adam you are crazy! But thanks for getting our internet figured out! We greatly appreciate it!

Kenningtons said...

Little Samamntha (and you) is such young pup!!! I had forgotten how old I was at my last birthday and was convinced I was 31. Old age already setting in.....I hope Little Samantha's (surprise) birthday party goes off without a hitch!