Sunday, May 31, 2009

Poor Malia...

Ethan and Malia were being way too quiet, so I peeked around the corner and found this. Poor girl, she puts up with so much from Ethan, not that he's trying to hurt her, but sometimes he just loves her a little too much. But she is a trooper and lets him do just about anything. He loves to bring her blankets and loves to pile them on her and the entire time he's saying, oohh Malia.She always has the "you have no idea what I'm capable of, hahahaha" look on her face. It's a sweet little grin but I know the wheels are turning in there, after all Adam is her dad!


Adam started growing a beard, I actually started to like it, but he just couldn't take it anymore and finally shaved it off.


"I'm to sexy for my beard, to sexy for my beard, so sexy it hurts"
Just call me chops...

8 comments:

Anabelle said...

Ethan cracks me up! I love reading about his latest "antics". And what a patient little sister he has, but he better watch out, I am sure she will get even as soon as she can!

Mom said...

Adam, shave that thing off . . . or are you getting ready for Pioneer Day? Wait a minute, you will be on a plane or in PA, on July 24th.

As for Ethan and Malia, Malia should grow bigger so she can defend herself. Whether now or in high school, teach her to take care of herself!

We miss you and can't wait to see you.

Love,
Mom/Grandma

Carolina said...

Malia is just growing and growing. What a cute smile! We are struggling with the same "kindness" between Christian and Hannah... I guess it is something about feeling bigger and wantint to help keep sister comfortable - maybe? I hope!

Elaina & Darin said...

Adam looks like he is ready to join the amish in these pic's. Malia's expression is so cute and Ethan is so funny piling the pillows on.

Shandi said...

Your kids are really cute. I think Malia looks just like you. Don't worry when she gets bigger Ethan will be surprised at what she has up her sleave. Tayela has shown Bryan some of her cool tricks. : )

Ami said...

Oh my gosh...it's like a glimpse into my future! You hate to laugh but those two are SO cute, it's impossible not to! I can't believe how big Malia is getting! Thanks for sharing

Kris said...

I'm glad I'm not the only mommy that has to save the younger sibling from all the "love" the older ones dish out. Cute pics-but creepy beard, Adam!

Ashley said...

I love Malia's big blue eyes! adorable. thanks to her big brother - she'll be one tough little girl :)