Saturday, April 11, 2009

Yeee HAW

Adam is in charge of our church parties and last night we had a cowboy chili cook off. He did a great job, there was a ton of people and a ton of good food! My chili totally should have won but whatever, I think the judges cheated... anyways. Ethan and I borrowed some "hick" cowboy clothes, thanks Brooke, they were awesome! He is definitely the cutest cowboy, not to brag, but he did win the cutest cowboy contest! He had a toy gun in a holster and was very protective of it all night, he wouldn't let anyone near it.

Here's all of us
Momma and her cowboy!

"Go ahead, make my day"
These are from the other day. I was in the kitchen and I looked out the window and this is what I saw, Ethan walking around with his shorts around his ankles, and he acted like it was totally normal!
And we have exciting news! Malia FINALLY learned how to roll over YEAH! I just love those cheeks, they are so chubby! And she always has her tongue out.

4 comments:

Jill said...

I love when you do updates, I don't always leave a comment, but I always look. Your babies are really cute! And I like the cow-boy get up! :)

Heather (wife to Dave, mom to Jenna) said...

i love that you all dressed up for the occasion. such fun pictures! (you need to have one framed for the mantel)

Chase and Kortney Crowley said...

Oh my goodness he is adorable! I have never seen such a cute cowboy! I love the gun! It added an extra touch! We miss you guys a lot!

The High Family- said...

You guys are so creative. The outfits are awesome. Ethan is for sure the cutest cowboy! He is so funny with his pants aroung his ankles. Love that kid!