Saturday, April 25, 2009

1 OF THE BEST DAYS OF THE YEAR

The best day of the year for me is thanksgiving because I'm able to play football with friends and then come home and watch football and eat food till I about explode...but one of the other best days of the year is NFL draft day. I'm completely focused on the tv and watching who gets drafted that it's hard to pull myself away from the tv because I don't want to miss any of the drafts. Yes I understand that I have issues but I like my issues.

4 comments:

Reina said...

You do have some problems!! When are you guys coming home! Really you have been gone long even. Robbie need to see his Malia and show her his new tricks (and teach them to her:) )

Adam and Samantha said...

um to bad you slept through most of it...

Adam and Samantha said...

I didn't sleep through any of it...my eyes were just closed so I could focus more.

Mom/Grandma said...

I thought you were in Washington? How are the kids? As for football-who would want to be aggresively attacked on a football field and then maybe, have some traumatic brain injury, for fun?

Fun for me would be the beach, shopping, and spending the day with my grandchildren . . . who live in Arizona and Idaho.

Hope all is well. We love you

Love,

Mom