Friday, March 27, 2009

Tons of cute pictures...

I find things lined up all over my house, and if you try to move them, watch out!



And here is the proud little stinker himself.
Awww how cute!!


When I first saw this I freaked out a little, but she was totally happy having Ethan squish behind her. They were both having a good time playing, and Ethan kept rubbing her head and squeezing her fat little cheeks.

Finally got her smiling!


All pooped out...
I wish I could sleep anywhere like Ethan. And he is so hard to wake up. I can change his diaper and his eyes don't even crack open.

5 comments:

The High Family- said...

I love how Ethan lines everything up...he is OCD just like his father!! Those pictures are so cute and awesome that Malia takes Ethan smashing her in stride. Second children are tough...they have to be. I wish I could sleep anywhere like Ethan too. It takes me atleast half an hour to fall asleep and Cameron is snoring in about 2 minutes flat!

Chase and Kortney Crowley said...

WOW!!! I thought I was OCD! Here comes Ethan! That is so adorable that he lined them up like that! Also Malia is getting so big! I love it! You have such beautiful children! By the way I have seen a couple pictures of Ethan and Adam sleeping.....does Adam do anything, but sleep? Just wondering.....

Reina said...

Those are cute pictures! I love have she is fast asleep. Kenzie use to do that.

Mom said...

Oh my, do I see a repeat of little Adam. No one dare touch Adam's "organizations", on his dresser, bed, or toy box. As a mom, I loved it, I never had to clean anything. Adam had already cleaned it.

Now, there is cute little Malia with Ethan squished next to her. How sweet that is! Big brother helping his sister.

I think Malia looks like her mommy. She has gotten so big and Ethan, so tall. I can't believe it.

It's March 28th and it is snowing in Missouri. Adam, happy birthday again! Come and see us sometime.

Love,

Mom

Johnson-n-Johnson said...

HiSamantha. It's brandi brewer johnson. How the heck are you? Your family is absolutely gorgeous. We are crossing our fingers that we will be moving to Tucson in May. If it happens, we should get together. Great to see your fam.
brandi