Monday, February 2, 2009

I'm Here & THE OFFICE + CL

My wife has been the blogger in the family...and I've decided that I want some of that for myself. My cousin Brad runs his families blog from what I understand and if he can do it I know I can!!!(no offense brad...haha)

The office is one of my favorite shows...and Cloris Leachman had to ruin it with her nasty self. I didn't even know who she was until she was on Dancing with the Stars and she danced like such a trashy person...and since she's basically 100 years old it was EXTREMELY GROSS! I would find myself watching that show and have to turn the channel because she would be dirty dancing all over the floor and old women + dirty dancing doesn't work. Then she had to make-out with Jack Black on The Office...what is the deal with Hollywood thinking this is appealing. I relate a lot of things to sports and Cloris is just like Brett Farve. She might of been hot when she was younger but she's not in her prime and needs to let go.


7 comments:

Adam and Samantha said...

Whoever made that post is the MAN!

LucyH said...

We are big office fans as well. I totally agree with everything that you said. She is on Malcolm in the Middle (my husbands favorite show) and she is a total wench on there too. The whole Jack Black thing...yikes. I had to swallow my throw up. We love our van too. Welcome to the less prideful side of owning vehicles.

the boyd family said...

great post adam, welcome to the blogging community- quite funny and i agree that lady is so disgusting... although as great as your post was, i do prefer you wife's posts a little more. :)

Heather (wife to Dave, mom to Jenna) said...

you are too funny!!!! i'm not sure how we missed that episode of the office--- but i guess it was a good thing.

Reina said...

The opening of the office was GREAT Will and I couldn't stop laughing. But yes we agree she was GROSS.

Chase and Kortney Crowley said...

I like Sam's entries better! She is nicer and includes pictures of your children!

materials said...

xiongyali
aodili86
basainuona
aoguang55
fengshenbang