Tuesday, February 10, 2009

4 months old already????

Malia had her 4 month check up yesterday, I really can't believe that she is already 4 months old. I seriously keep thinking that she is like 2 months old, until someone asks me how old she is, then I remember how fast she is growing up! She is really turning into a happy baby, she is finally out of that fussy stage, thank heaven! She smiles at anything and laughs all the time. She loves to suck on her hand and she has a few favorite blankets that are soaked by the end of the day because she drools all over them! And Ethan just loves her. He always gives her kisses. At the doctors when she was screaming her head off while getting her shots, Ethan came over and kept patting her arm, he was so worried about her. She weights 12lbs 14 oz and is 24 1/2 in, she is definitely getting chunky!

I tried to get some pictures of her smiling but every time the camera came out she stopped smiling and as soon as I put it down, she had a huge smile on her face, little stinker!


Snow in Tucson?????????
Yes, it actually did snow in Tucson. We woke up to a few flakes of snow in our backyard that melted about 20 min later, but still, it snowed in Tucson! They actually closed the school in the surrounding towns, crazy huh?

5 comments:

Tara Ciesiolka said...

She is so cute!

Chase and Kortney Crowley said...

The pictures of Malia are adorable and I CAN'T believe it snowed in Tucson and I really CAN'T believe school was canceled!!! They don't cancel school here for anything! It could be -40 and I would still be walking to class.....yeah that's right you should pray for me!

Heather (wife to Dave, mom to Jenna) said...

I love the look on her sweet face in the third picture- just as good as a smile :)

Kris said...

It's crazy to think that these kids of ours are already so old! She is so stinkin' cute, I just want to squeeze her.

If you liked the snow, you should've come to our house. We got over 4 inches here, and it stuck around forever. We've actually still got a little if you want some!

Kenningtons said...

She is a doll!! Crazy that she is already 4 months old! Even crazier that it snowed in Tucson! What's with that?!!