Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Another addition to the family?!?!?!?

No, I'm not pregnant. We bought a minvan! It's a kia sedona and we got it for a great price! I know it's totally a "grown ups" car, but I guess when you've been married for almost 5 years and have 2 kids you have to consider yourself a grown up. We really like it, especially with the kids, it's so much easier. We also sold our tahoe, and I was actually really sad, I loved that car. But now I get to drive around in a "mom" car. I'm getting used to it. Ethan loves it because it has a DVD player in it so he is set!

9 comments:

the boyd family said...

welcome to the "mom car" club. you'll be initiated in with ketchup stains, spilled drinks, toys abandoned about, and fights over movies (that will come with time, just you wait!)... but it's a nice looking car!!! congrats!

Nicole said...

I LOVE my van!!! It's the best kind of car:)

Chase and Kortney Crowley said...

Ahhhh!!! You truly are parents!! I can't believe you bought a minivan! That's great! Have fun with it!

The High Family- said...

You crossed over to the dark side. I actually tried to convince Cameron that we should sell the Tahoe and get a minivan, but then Cameron reminded me that 4wheel drive is a must in Idaho. Espcially now with the sick amount of snow I have out my door! Love you guys, enjoy the van, it looks super nice!

Kris said...

Oh, I'm jealous. I'm really wanting a minivan, but my husband is dead set against it. I keep telling him that I'm the one that has (& wants) to drive it, but he doesn't seem to think that counts for anything. He just doesn't want to be seen in it. Men!

Congrats!

Grandma said...

I love it--do you have a special seat labeled "Grandma's". I hope so.

Malia looks so grown up and so does Ethan. I'm sad that they live so far away.

Stay warm. It is 10 degrees here. Kelsey has five blankets on her bed.

Good Night

Love,

Grandma

Majors said...

Welcome to the dark side!!!! I LOVE my van I couldn't be without it.

Heather (wife to Dave, mom to Jenna) said...

the van is suppose to come with the third kid.... so?

googler said...

chouman
cuoman
shuaiman
neiwomen
kelp2486