Monday, November 3, 2008

Halloween Pics

This year we went to my parent's church for their trunk or treat and they had games and a petting zoo and all sorts of fun stuff for kids, and what did I forget, THE CAMERA!! I was so mad, so all of our pictures are from our house after we got back.

Yes Ethan is trying to eat the Pumpkin
Here's the little ninja Eating his candy, along with the wrapper
Here he is trying out his ninja moves on Adam
She was not a happy camper. As soon as she started crying Ethan tried to push her off his lap.Here is the cutest pumpkin ever!


All pooped out.
Adam had a little accident earlier...This is what happens when you give your child candy and soda at 8:30 at night, I know we should win the parents of the year award!

The video is kind of dark, sorry!!
video

7 comments:

Grandma Mack said...

These are great. What cute pictures! Can't wait to see them in person!

Love,
Grandma

Carrie said...

Cute kiddos! I'm glad to see you and Adam have the same sense of humor as Mike and I...our pumpkin was also throwing up! The girls thought it was hysterical!

Reina said...

I love the ninja, it's too cute. Good thing Will taught him some moves:)

Heather (wife to Dave, mom to Jenna) said...

Ethan is a trip! And yes, Miss Malia make a great pumpkin- she looks an awful lot like my Jenna looked last year.... hmmmm.... I posted a picture on my blog of her from last year...http://heatheranddavidsforeverfamily.blogspot.com/2008/11/halloween-08.html

Kris said...

Emma tried to eat the pumpkin when she was that age, too!

Very cute kiddos.

Majors said...

Very cute!!!

Kenningtons said...

Easily the cutest little Ninja and pumpkin ever!! I LOVE Ethan's ninja pose. Too cute!!