Tuesday, October 7, 2008

BIG BOY!

A couple of weeks ago we got a toddler bed for Ethan. He LOVED playing in it but would go crazy if I tried to get him to sleep in it. So it's just been sitting in his room. Then today I went to put him down for his nap and he climbed right into his bed and pulled the blanket up over himself and was out within a few minutes! We'll see if this is just a fluke or if he actually starts to sleep in it!
This would be perfect timing if he does, because our little girl is coming tomorrow!
Isn't he sweet when he's all passed out?


4 comments:

Reina said...

He looks so cute in his big boy bed! I can't wait to meet the girl!!! I am so excited and so is baby Robbie:) Call us when she is here.

Kris said...

I've been thinking about you this week, and wondering if you were still on for today. My grandmother was here yesterday to meet our little one, and said that she knew you when you lived in Safford & went to 5th ward. Sis. Ford said to tell you HI!

Good Luck today- can't wait for pictures!

the boyd family said...

i've been thinking about you all day today... good luck!!! :) hurry and post pictures as soon as you can!

TheShumWAYS said...

I love when they transition to a big bed! So no baby yet for you either?? I hate the last week, I'm going crazy how about you? Good luck.