Friday, July 25, 2008

Ethan's trip to Missouri


Adam's youngest sister got married yesterday!! Ethan and Adam made the trip out there, and yes I'm stuck here in Tucson missing everything! Here are some pics of Ethan and the wedding, which looked perfect! Congrats Kortney and Chase, we are sooo happy for you!!
Here is Ethan on the plane, playing around.
This is at the Nauvoo Temple were they got married.
This is Adam's family, looken' good!!How cute!! That's all I have to say!And yes he still gives dirty looks and cries when anyone holds him, little stinker!

I'll put up some more pictures when I get them!!

8 comments:

Shawna said...

I love family weddings!
Why weren't you able to go to? Are you feeling o.k.?
Ethan looks so cute in his little suit. What a handsome little guy

sabrina said...

Hi guys! I found your blog from shawna's. It's so fun to read about what's been happpening in your lives. You have a beautiful family!
Sabrina (Montierth) Freestone

Harding Family said...

Congrats on the girl!!! Any names picked out yet? Boston is a great one:) He's getting so big-Happy late anniversary. Glad your doing good!

Cheryl said...

Check out my blog and see if you can recognize your husband and my 4th birthday party...

Shawna said...

I'm setting my blog to private. Send me an email so I can have your address and I'll send you an invite.

shamoms@cox.net

The Papa Family said...

How are you feeling? I'm excited for you! :)

Momma Mack said...

The picture of Ethan in looking out the window of the plan is so choice. He is sweet and innocent and quite the little athlete--just like his daddy was.

We miss you!

Love,

Grandma

Grandma Mack said...

The picture of Ethan in looking out the window of the plane is so choice. He is sweet and innocent and quite the little athlete--just like his daddy was.

We miss you!

Love,

Grandma