Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Finally, some new pics

So one of my friends told me that I need to update my blog more, thanks Heather! I know, I totally slacked off. Ethan even started walking a week or so ago and I still don't have any pictures or video of it, I know I'm a bad mom. I will try and do better.


Anyways here are just some random pictures that we took
Yes, he has food stuck to his face. And what do I do? I get the camera instead of cleaning if off
I don't know if he is trying to stick food up his nose, but it sure looks that way!

5 comments:

Shawna said...

He's so darn cute! I'm glad you updated your blog...I've been so excited to see more of what you're up to

Heather, David & Jenna said...

gotta love that kid... :) we do!

Reina said...

It's about time! He is so stinkin cute!!

The High Family- said...

You can tell in the pictures that he just has the cutest personality. Besides the fact that he has the most adorable little face. I just want to kiss his little face. He would probably be scared of me if we lived by you since I would be hugging and kissing on him all the time. I'm sorry I am very partial to little boys!

BossyMommy said...

I can't believe he's almost a year old. He just gets cuter all the time. I miss you and Adam, by the way!