Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Feedin' Daddy and other cute stuff

The other night I walked into our bedroom and there was Adam and Ethan laying in bed eating wheat thins. Then Ethan figured out how to get them out of the box and started to feed Adam. He sure loves his daddy! By the way, Ethan was laying on my side of the bed and you can imagine how "clean" he is when food is involved. Yuck! Good thing he is so cute =)




Ethan is a very fast crawler, but when he has shorts on he does not want to let his knees touch the floor. So whenever I put him in shorts he does this stink bug crawl thing. So naturally we purposely made him wear shorts so we could get it on video!

video

9 comments:

Heather, David & Jenna said...

i love being the first one--- that probably means i spend too much time on the computer... I love that kid of yours! and you should probably change the sheets. That's 2 blogs in one week- keep up the good work!

Elaina & Darin Brabant said...

Very cute...and he's very smart to adapt his crawling so he doesn't hurt himself!!

Reina said...

I love that little man!!! I am so glad you have been adding stuff keep it up. The video is too cute. Only 29 days left are you excited yet?

Carrie said...

He is so cute! And yes...I'm ready to pop...my due date is 2 weeks from today, but DANG I am so ready to have this baby! I can't bug you about posting because I'm not very good at keeping updated either!!!

Reina said...

Kenzie was watching Ethan and said "Adam is crazy mom!" I thought you would enjoy that.

the boyd family said...

oh that's too funny, his little butt hiked in the air so his knees don't touch the ground... smart kid to figure that out!

The Papa Family said...

He's too cute! I want to come for a visit again, maybe after Carrie has her baby I'll come down and see you both! :)

Harding Family said...

love the cover up!!!! he's getting so big. Love your new background

The High Family- said...

He is just adorable...Ethan not Adam. I am jealous that my mom gets to see him this weekend. Hope you guys have fun and don't miss us to much.