Thursday, November 22, 2007

Some Random Pictures

Attack of the prunes. . . Ethan swatted my hand just as I was about to feed him some prunes and of course right after that he rubbed his eye and for some reason he thought it was really funny.


We had an early Thanksgiving dinner with my brother and sister-in-law and their 4 little munchkins. My brother has like a million guns so Adam decided it would be cute to have Ethan pose with these huge guns, I didn't really like the idea but whatever.

I tried to get all the kids together but Lucas was asleep and Livvi just kept running away so we got Hallie, Ben, and Ethan sitt'n pretty.
This is my mom and she would KILL ME if she know that I had this picture on the Internet for anyone to look at. My mom HATES her picture taken. I seriously don't have any pictures of her just smiling at the camera. She was so mad after I took this picture, oh well, at least she doesn't know what I'm doing with it!

The cutest little U of A Fan EVER! I got this little warm up suit for like 5 bucks and I love it because it's U of A, Adam hates it because it's U of A, but oh well I dress him so I get to decide what he wears, besides he looks so dang cute in it!

5 comments:

BossyMommy said...

Yes!!!!! You put your mom on the world wide web!!!! Awesome!!! And yes, she WOULD kill you if she knew. I won't tell if you don't.

Boyd Family said...

oh i love that last one of him! he is so cute and getting so big!

Reina said...

So cute!! I love that little man. I love the new page, I wonder who did it for you, she must me the BEST!!!

Reina said...

Sam I am so proud of you!!! I need to teach you to make your header smaller but it is way cute!!! I love it. Are we still going to the mountain this weekend?

Happy Hardings said...

What a bundle of joy! Love the gun picture the best-way to teach him young!