Saturday, November 3, 2007

Ok ok, here are the Halloween Pictures Finally

Sorry this is a few days late, I got lazy.For Halloween Ethan had 2 costumes, thanks to Jacey and Reina. But the pumpkin didn't fit right and he kept taking the hat off, so he was a little froggy.
I don't think it matters what he dresses up as, he is still the cutest kid ever! Of course I am just a little biased!
Isn't he smart? He stuck his tongue out just like a frog, he's going to be a genius!
And of course Adam and I had to dress up as football players. We have a deal that each year one of us gets to dress up the other one, obviously this was Adam's year. Oh just wait until next year sweetie. . . . .
These are some pics from trunk - or -treat with my Grandpa, mom and dad.
I'm not sure what he was laughing about here, but I'm pretty sure he had his first sugar high, thanks to daddy. He slipped him a few sucks of a lollipop and he loved it of course!
This one is kind of random. But he woke up from his nap one day and his hair was all over the place, I thought it was so funny because that is exactly how his daddy's hair is!

12 comments:

High Family said...

He is the cutest little pumpkin/frog ever! Wait until next year and he will be running to get all of the candy. Actually, knowing your kid, he might start running tomorrow, so you might want to hide the candy. Miss you guys!!

The Holmes Fam said...

I like the pumpkin puking out its insides - very Halloweenish. Your little man is so cute and he looked great in the costumes. I would let Phil dress me up as whatever he wanted if he would dress up, too!

BossyMommy said...

Sorry the pumpkin outfit didn't work! It still looked cute, even if he was busting out of it! Tell Adam I think he did a great job of dressing you up!

Reina said...

Cute page! Who did it for you? I can't get my cute at all. And the frogie is so stinkin cute!!!!

Boyd Family said...

awwwwwwwww, he is so cute!!! you might be biased, but you're RIGHT! he's adorable!

i'm on the edge of my seat to see next year's halloween costumes for you and adam... any ideas yet?! :)

Jill Papa said...

So cute! It was fun to see you the other day!

Amy said...

Those pictures are hilarious!! He is so cute especially as the little frog with his tongue out! Adam looks thrilled in that one picture with your grandpa! So cute!

Happy Hardings said...

So stinking cute!!! How fun for your family-don't they just make your heart melt?!!!

The Epps Fam said...

He looks so cute in both of those costumes! I absolutely love the face that he is making in his crib too! He's got such a personality!!

Happy Hardings said...

alright you've been tagged...check out my blog and do the same...if you want!

The Papa Family said...

OK Sam, update your stinkin blog! I need to see more pictures of that cute little boy!!

BossyMommy said...

Amen, Papa Family! Let's see some pictures of Nancy on the treadmill! COME ON!!!!