Friday, October 12, 2007

What a man!!

Adam has been trying to get out these big ugly palm tree stumps out of our yard ever since we moved in. This week, he finally got 1 out of 3 out! All he needed was a match, a hose, and a lot of gasoline, I know kind of scary. And of course he happily posed for this picture.
Now, the other man...

YEAH! He started to crawl. About a week ago he finally figured out how to move his hands and knees with out face planting it to the ground. Now he's crawling EVERYWHERE and still into EVERYTHING all the time, he definitely keeps us on our toes!

No he's not drugged, he's just pooped! I guess all that crawling wore him out. I couldn't resist taking his picture. I'm sure he will thank me later.









9 comments:

grandma said...

I received a phone call from Ashley last night and was too tired to turn the computer back on. So it's early and I'm headed to work . . . and I can't believe he is crawling! Just like his daddy crawled at this age.

Thanks for the wonderful pictures! Grandma

BossyMommy said...

Get your sneakers on, girl! From now til Kindergarten, it's non-stop action! He's such a cutie (so is Adam with his tree stumps)!

The Holmes Fam said...

That is so early to crawl! Way to go! Burning out tree stumps is a pain, so I've been told. Nice work, Adam!

High Family said...

What is it with men and lighting things on fire? Cameron would have loved to do that. Then I have Dallin that has to blow out every candle within minutes of me lighting it. Also, can not believe that he is crawling. Cade crawled the day after his first birthday. Way to make our kid look bad with your super human child. Love the pic of him in the highchair. It is so funny!

Hansen Family said...

Hooray! Crawling is so fun. Jack took forever to crawl. You must have one smart boy! Adam looks like a tough dude in this picture.

Happy Hardings said...

He's getting so big! How fun-i'm enjoying the no movement stage she's just rollig over, but i'm sure we'll be right behind you guys! Your looking great!

The Epps Fam said...

SERIOUSLY, men and fire....don't understand it. Jim dumped a whole bunch of gasoline on a tree we knocked down and then lit it up and had the neighbor kids over to roast marshmallows. It was massive!!! Oh well.
On another note, your little boy is so cute and BUSY! I think you're going to need to invest in a leash when he starts walking.

Reina said...

You guys looked so cute last night! So I tryed to changed my blog and make it cute and it got all messed up so when I get it cute I will let you know how to do it. I can make your title cute if you want. I do know how to do that.And if you look and my blog there is a cute picture of the three of you you.

Happy Hardings said...

I want to see his halloween costume!