Thursday, October 4, 2007

I've been tagged, dang it!

Thanks Jacey, really appreciate it!!!
ok I guess I will answer these. Just for the record, I never do these so Jacey you should feel very special!


(I forgot this earlier)
Four Jobs I've had:
- I was a waitress had a hole in the wall - truck stop type restaurant, One time I made $15 whole dollars working the graveyard shift!!
- I cleaned cadavers for the biology teacher in college, yes it was gross, but kind of interesting in a weird way
- I was a receptionist for the Dean and NAU, no that is not how I graduated.
- I taught PE at an elementary school

Four places I've lived:
Tucson, AZ
Safford, AZ
Flagstaff, AZ
I know it's sad but I've only lived 3 places!

Four movies I love to watch:
Hitch
Phenomenon
When A Stranger Calls
Return To Me

Four fave foods:
Chocolate
Chocolate
Did I mention Chocolate
Chinese

Four weird things about me:
-I have to have the bed made before I can sleep comfortably, sometimes I don't make it until we are going to bed.
-I hate steak, yuk!
-My favorite way to eat bread is to squish it into a ball
-I think those are just about it (or that's all I want to share)

Four places I'd rather be:
Hawaii
The mountains
The Lake
The Beach

Guess I'm supposed to tag 4 people now? Ok, then:
Ashley
Carrie
Tammie
Jill

1 comment:

The Holmes Fam said...

I am the SAME way about making the bed. It drives me crazy! Phil cannot understand it and makes fun of me for it. I guess it's not very practical, but still. Maybe I'm a little OCD. I'm glad you posted these things. I love learning about people!