Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Some random pics

Mmmm Yummy! We started him on rice cereal and he chows down on it. He eats it so fast I don't think he even knows whats going on and of course he makes a mess, but what can I expect, he takes after his daddy. A few days ago he started sticking his tongue out all the time, but as soon as I pull out the camera, it's gone. So I have like 100 pics of him almost sticking his tongue out, but I finally got a few!

He's on the move. A few weeks ago he learned to get up on all fours, but of course when I get the camera out, his arms and legs go flailing all over the place so I have tons of pics of him just laying there, but I finally got some of him up on his hands and knees. He's scoots really fast too. As soon as he sees something he wants, he is gone. I guess we better get started on baby proofing because he is going to be into everything!
Sometimes he can't quite stay up.



His new favorite toys are our dogs and cats, luckily the dogs and cats are still faster than he is but Dessa actually likes to play with him. When he starts to get fussy or tired of playing with his toys I make the dogs sit in the room with him and just stairs and laughs at them. The other day Dessa was trying to play with him and he loved it!


4 comments:

BossyMommy said...

Is he actually crawling? Good thing you have a dog or two to entertain him. Maybe I should consider that. Wait, nevermind!

High Family said...

I can't believe he is already up on all fours...that is awesome. He really does get cuter and cuter in every picture. I just want to squeeze him. The pics with him and the animals is so funny.

Happy Hardings said...

He's getting so big...and your so brave to cross the border with him! Good job! I'm excited for the past 3 months stage...but enjoying every minute i've got with my baby!

The Holmes Fam said...

He is on all fours!?! He is way ahead of my babies. They scoot but I don't think they're even close to crawling. What a smart little guy!