Thursday, September 20, 2007

First Lake Trip

This weekend we were going to go to the lake, but of course, our boat wasn't working. To make a long boring story short, Adam and my dad finally got it running. So this morning we packed up Ethan and the dogs and headed down to Patagonia Lake to make sure that it did actually run so that we wouldn't get stranded this weekend. Thankfully we didn't get stuck out in the middle of the lake. Ethan wasn't quite sure what was going on. He was more interested in all of the fun stuff he could put in his mouth than anything else.
Our dogs, on the other hand, loved it. A few times they almost dove in head first when we were going pretty fast. Luckily they waited until we were stopped at an island. The first thing Munster did was lay down in the nice fresh smelling lake water. So she smelled really good on the way home.

Just ignore my gleaming whiteness.







4 comments:

BossyMommy said...

Wow! I think you're whiter than me!! I didn't know that was possible! (o: Hope you're having a fab birthday and making Adam take good care of you! Don't cook or do dishes or change diapers, I mean it! Milk your birthday, woman!

The Holmes Fam said...

Your little boy looks so much like Adam, it's crazy! What a good sport to go out on the lake. I haven't braved that one with my boys yet. Maybe next year...

High Family said...

Cute pictures!! It looks so warm. FYI-Our garden froze about two weeks ago. Gotta love Idaho. Ethan is getting really big. He really does look more like Adam every day. Sam, hope you had a great birthday. You deserve the best.

Boyd Family said...

we didn't know you blogged! great to find you. anyways, I can't believe how big ethan is getting... he's so cute! love the picture on the side of munster watching tv! ha! that cracks me up.